Friday, April 29, 2011

random friday



This is a quilted cloth calendar in book form.


Art Quilting magazine asked me to submit some work and decided this wasn't what they were looking for...oh well...I'll try something else for them. But it was a lot of fun to make. I will show more later.


Today is a beautiful day...nice and cool after a few days of storms and mugginess. So I am up in the studio and need to finally get it organized because I was told by DH that I need to get crack-a-lacking and open my Etsy shop so he can retire. Ha ha...he's funny.


I watched the condensed version of the Royal wedding. So nice of them to take 4 hours and shrink it down to 40 minutes.


Have an artful weekend!



3 comments:

Gollywobbles said...

Your blog is so full of juicy goodness! Glad to have found you!

Mari Brown and Colourblob said...

Sounds like you are staying busy and doing all kinds of neat things, how does a cloth calendar work (you write in it as well)? Looks neat though and like a ton of work went in to it. I got up at 4 to see the whole wedding live, and it cost me dearly at work after (I was so beat) but it was worth every second, it was lovely.
Great sewing work & enjoy the sun!!!

suze said...

Thanks ladies!I have been slacking on my blog since moving and having surgery but it will be picking up here soon.
I will show more of the calendar next week.