Tuesday, July 31, 2012

quilt art


 Love this!


And this!
I went to the Quilt show in Hershey last week and this was my favorite quilt. I believe it was made by 21 people. As you cn see it was madde in sections. Great show and great vendors! I wish I could say the same for the bus trip. It was horrible! First of all the bus driver slept late and showed up late. then he didn't know where to go. He spent a good deal of time driving in the wrong direction and getting lost. The worst part is we had NO AC. A bus full of older menopausal women, some with diabetes and cancer patients in the sweltering heat. And the kicker is....the AC worked....he didn't know how to turn it on. The other kicker is tht the bus company is backing up their driver and doesn't give refunds.
I hope your day is cool and artful! 

No comments: