Thursday, October 8, 2009

freaky friday

Almost forgot these guys.


I found this perfect skull stamp whilst on vacation in Washington. It came in a set but it was what I was looking for. There was also a really creepy spider stamp and the nice girls at the store removed it for me.

Then I had to make 10 of these ATC's for a swap at the Paper Crown.

I found paint sample chips that said Bone China, Antique Bone and Bone White and stamped the skulls on. Ripped them up a bit and stitched around them. The base for the ATC was a playing card so I painted them black and then distressed them using a high grit sandpaper. And I put a gleam in his eye with some black vintage glitter.

They were fun and I can't wait to see what I get in return.



I want to thank you all for the nice comments about my new haircut. I guess I will be keeping this one for a while.

I am posting my friday blog early...have labs to do first thing in the morning.



Enjoy your holiday weekend!


2 comments:

Jacky said...

cool stamp....dont think I would have wanted the spider one either!!!

Your new hairstyle looks lovely...I've recently had quite a chop too.

Jacky xox

Sandy Mastroni said...

I like your hair cut !!!!!