Friday, October 1, 2010

random friday

Hello!
I have not forgotten you...
....I have not quit my blog.
I am still sorting things out...
...unpacking and painting.
Little by little it's all starting to come together.
For now I promise to post at least once a week.
Probably on Fridays.
I ate t the Fenwick Crab House and this cute school of fish was painted on my seat. Had to share their funny faces with you.
The studio is starting to shape up and next week I will start posting some photo's.
I am having major art cravings and admit to collaging a few items here and there....and today I am going to a quilt shop. It's been months and I have not bought any fabric!!! Not that i need any but hey....it keeps me off the streets.
Have a great Friday!

1 comment:

Susan said...

Moving is such an all consuming task. Keep us posted. We're all still here.