Tuesday, January 8, 2013

happy artful new year!

Well,I am not off to a very good start this year. The Friday before last I had a gall bladder attack and ended up in the ER. Followed by a week stint on the couch. Surgery is set for the 21st of this month to take the sucker out. I knew I had a stone in 05 but they didn't want to do anything about it. I'm just thankful that DH is retired now and is here to take care of me....and he is! Then I sign onto blogger and things have changed. Can't get photo's to download, not sure if this will come out or not,( but I have DH to fix it.) Took me two days to get this far. So after I get myself taken care of, I plan to give the blog a whole new look with new fun places to visit. Meanwhile I am trying to tidy up the studio and get ready for a new year of fun art.

No comments: