Sunday, January 13, 2013

studio sunday

OK! It's Studio Sunday and thats where I am and DH is in the kitchen conjuring up some wonderful smells making chili. I don't eat chili but it smells good whilst cooking. I didn't get to explain the photo on my last post because I was having computer problems. It's a card that I made for my niece for her 18th birthday. I can't believe she's 18 alredy and will soon be headed off to collage. where does the time go?
Still having issues with the blog. I can't remember wht the above pic is because again, it's just a jumble of letters and words. I'll get back to it. OK, I remembered, the top is my January quilt page.
This one is a huge whale painting I made for my daughter for Christmas. She loves the whales! I made one for myself in different colors and it's being used for a headboard in the surf room (AKA hubby's office) I am trying to organize and tidy the studio today and get ready for a few new projects. One of which I will share on my next post. You can do it too!

No comments: