Tuesday, December 4, 2007

I was tagged!

I have been tagged by Danita. She says I have to tell five things about myself. Quirky or otherwise. So here goes. 1.I have been collecting teddy bears for 50 years. This is Dee, my first Stieff. My collection is mostly Stieff and handmade bears. I have a signed bear photo from Tweed Roosevelt, Teddy's great or great-great? grandson.


My new car


2. I am a hot rodder and used to drag race (legally) at the strip. When I became pregnant with my daughter, I had to give it up. I named her after a carburetor (Holly). She is grown now and married to a drag racer and does some racing herself at the same track where I used to race.


3. I am a kidney transplant patient. My DH saved my life when he gave me one of his kidney's. He was a 100% match. The odd's of that are one in a million! So I have won my lottery. You could say we were a match made in heaven.

4. I hate the fact that I am messy. This is my work table in it's usual state. It takes forever to clear it off and no time at all to get back to this. It's just who I am, like it or not. I think artists would rather be creating than cleaning anyway.............

5. My favorite food to eat is steamed Maryland blue crabs.


Now I have to tag someone new. I will get back to that on my next post.






































5 comments:

UMaine Cooperative Extension said...

That's a very nice pony you've got there!

Have you taken it to the local strip yet?

suze said...

Not yet..............

tascha said...

That is SO COOL that your DH was a perfect match for your donor transplant! WOW! What a great bond you two have!

OH and I see Pringles there on your work table! Every artist must eat pringles while creating, I am sure that is a rule somewhere :)

Blue Mermaid Cafe..... said...

i love your pink fingernails. and i have always wanted to try blue crabs. xoxo nita

Danita said...

That desk looks just like mine...