Friday, November 7, 2008

friday update

The makings of Santas has begun.

This year they are going to be a little smaller but rounder. In all sorts of red patterns and flannels. His bag will have trees and greens poking out. And beards will be made from an array of different yarns and fibers.

rear view


...and the angels are of the same size and shape. Tons of different Christmas prints or not if preferred for year round use. And hair styles galore from wire to mini buttons. As always there are NO two alike.



behind
Thanks for all the inquiries. I will update with any new funky designs.
Don't forget to have an aRtFuL weekend!





4 comments:

Jacky said...

You've been so busy! Your Santa's and Angels look great.
Love the tags and the inchies you have been making too AND I also share your passion for derwent Inktense pencils - love them, they are so vibrant.
Traci Bautista introduced me to them when we did a journal making class with her. She dips them in the water and makes all sorts of wonderful, vibrant squiggles and doodles.

Cathy said...

I will have to investigate these Derwent Inktense pencils although I am not sure if they are available in the UK. They sound great anyway.

Love the santas. Really sweet.

Rella said...

So darn cute!!! do you put them in an etsy shop? DO tell!!

xoxo Rella

suze said...

Jacky - Thanks! Traci taught us how to make journal pages from paper towels...love her.

Cathy - You should be able to find the Derwent pencils...I believe thay are made in England.

Rella - Thanks! I am working on getting my Esty up and running. If you are interested just e-mail me and we can work something out. Your seeds are ready and I will be sending them your way this week.