Wednesday, November 5, 2008

inchies

I finished off the tags with some tea dyed strings sprayed withsome Tattered Angels glitter mist.
I also used the glitter mist (love that stuff!) on my Christmas inchies...below.
I used a smaller stamp of the same Santa I used on the tags and just cut the heads off (sorry Santa) to make the one inch by one inch squares. Then I finished them off by putting a gold embossed edge around them. I believe that the embossed edge really set them off and made them complete.
Now I am in the mode and want to make these but other projects call. And so does the doctors office...off for more fun medical tests today...really looking forward to the treadmill stress test....NOT! I couldn't study for this one.


....make some inchies....they are fun to make. Mine are on their way to England today.

Have an artful Wednesday

No comments: