Tuesday, November 18, 2008

no lunch tuesday

It's already Tuesday and no time for lunch with the girls today. It's deadline time...need to work work work!



Here is my sweet little Santa. He is 6 and a quater inches high and has a clothes pin with a magnet on his back so you can hang up your Christmas list. I actually made a bunch of angels this way and used them to hang up my Christmas cards. My front door was metal and they looked nice hanging on the back.




...he's ready for his close up





hope you have a great hair day!




4 comments:

Rella said...

What is your deadline girlie??? I am sending you a few extra hours in the day.

xo Rella

suze said...

Thanks Rella!

deb musick said...

You are my Super Hero! These Santas are adorable. Santa's workshop has nothin' on you!

Susan said...

These Santas are just too cute.