Thursday, April 2, 2009

royalty

Her Majesty, Queen Patti has invited me to teach my Junque Journal class at her royal classroom at The Queen's Ink in Savage, Maryland. What a thrill for me!


....a new classroom for me...


.....I could live in this place....

...a shot of the store...
I always make a trip here when I am back at home in Maryland....it's my favorite. If you are in the area...don't miss it. It's in the old Savage Mill and has lots of specialty shops and artists studio's.


...this would look great in my studio...



....yummy brushes...
Are you motivated yet?
Do something creative today! Use the color purple!






3 comments:

Sandy Mastroni said...

wow it looks beautiful there
I enlarged the photo > very cool
congrats too !

Jacky said...

What a wonderful shop... I would love to visit and browse through all of those wonderful shops.

Your new classroom looks fantastic.... I'm sure everyone will have lots of fun in your journal class Suze

Tina(Taken over by her daughter, Nicole) said...

Yea!! congrats, hope your class fills up fast!!