Thursday, June 26, 2008

back from vacation

I'm baaaack! Sorry if I left you hanging. I ran off on a two week vacation and didn't say anything because I'm a safety girl and didn't want to annouce that I would be gone for a while. I guess I need a code word for when I will be away.
Anyhow, I left you with a sun rise and I am returning with a sun set. I returned last night and need a little time to get back to normal. I missed blogging while I was away.


Thanks to everyone who was concerned and sent me e-mails to see if I was alright. I forgot about the weather here and some people thought maybe I was blown away with a tornado. I feel bad, but then it also made me feel good that you were concerned and that I was missed.
Have to grocery shop today and tomorrow it's back to making art and sewing....I am having some serious withdrawl!!!!

4 comments:

Sharon Tomlinson said...

Glad you're back. Looking for some hot dang art from your way

Anonymous said...

I missed you and somehow knew your were on vacation. So, what adventures did you have? What great sites did you see?

Welcome back to Oklahoma--home of the hot afternoons and humid nights!

UMaine Cooperative Extension said...

Welcome home Dorothy!

Thanks for the picture suggestion, I'll have to remember that.

How did the tournement go?

suze said...

OH, you had to ask about the tournament. Our team placed, it was a miracle. It was 110 degree's in the bowling center and we bowled the last shift. Didn't get out of there until 3:30 AM both days. It's hard to bowl that way.
BUT WE HAD FUN!