Sunday, June 29, 2008

studio sunday

The tea party yesterday was great! I met so many new people and WOW! what imaginations.
I found out there are chocolate fortune cookies....I love fortune cookies and yes I actually eat them....and make art with the fortune of course!


..... the party lights burned until the wee hours......

....and this art bra was a hit......

But now for the cleanup and making some art today. I am excited to get back into the swing of things. I am having three drawings of art tags for the attendee's of yesterday's party and I will get things ready for that. Good luck ladies!
And a big thank you to Vanessa at A Fanciful Twist for hosting such a wonderful party and a big Congrats on her 200th post!



8 comments:

3rdEyeMuse said...

ps - that art bra really is a delight!

TheMagicBartender said...

Glad we caught each other!
I saved you cheesecake snacks ANYTIME you want one!
Stay n Touch...
I look forward to...Hmmm???
Cheers, Sue `*>~[

Unknown said...

Thank you for hosting...I had a lot of fun : )

Sharon Tomlinson said...

Did i tell you, I'm glad you're back? I am.
Loved you partay especially the lights.
I want some lights like that in my space.

Debb said...

I'm late all the time , but I'm here sorry I missed your party butI did like your pink hat. You can still stop by mine I have a giveway a small tea set for a small fairy.So nice to meet you.
love Debb

Elizabeth said...

Oh my goodness that bra is amazing!
Your post must not have been up when I went down the list yesterday. Come visit me anytime!
I'm adding you to my "blogs I visit" list so I can come back and see your fabulous work.
Elizabeth(BluebirdsandBubbles)

Susan said...

Whew! What a day yesterday was. It was fun. Have a great tomorrow!

~ maggie brudos ~ said...

i'm late.. i'm late...


oh well ....



the bra is fabulous!!