Friday, May 29, 2009

chandeliers & shadows

I seem to keep adding stars to my chandelier.
I am still feeling under the weather and think I am starting to feel better. I think tomorrow will tell. I took a very strong cough medicine last night and I am still feeling the effects today and it's almost noon....geez! But, hey, I didn't cough.

Here are some early morning shadow pictures that I snapped in the backyard earlier this week.

These new vines seem to pop up over night...then grow like crazy. It's kind of creepy. I like watching the films of things growing when they speed up the film.




This one was taken down town last weekend.
The eerie sky looks the same.
Love the weather here.
Except for the summer heat.
Don't fall for the "it's a dry heat"
Hot is hot!
Have an artful weekend!
I am going to try...I am having art withdrawal.


4 comments:

Rella said...

Are you feeling better, Sweet Pea??

Thinking good thoughts for your.
xoxox Rella

Susan said...

Hope you feel better soon. I think that the weeds grow so quickly here that you can almost hear them. Take care. Susan

Anonymous said...

The chandelier is so pretty! I hope you get well soon.

Lydia said...

Do the leaves get really big? Is it Pallonia?..or like it?