Friday, May 15, 2009

heart art

Here I go again with Michael's, but I found these paper mache hearts that are far too much fun to play with.


I made this one for a friend's birthday.
I am tired of waiting for people to come and visit us so this week I am going to re do the guest room (wasted space) and turn it into a guest/sewing room. I started to paint it yesterday...a shade of green but today it looks far more yellow. Not sure what to do now, but it really brightens up the room.
...have a great weekend!

2 comments:

KeKe said...

Every girl needs a room of her own! Good for you! I hope you'll share pictures with us when you're done~
P.s. I miss the pink shoe (banner)

deb musick said...

That pink art heart looked very familar! I love it--I look at it every morning! Thank you again.

And I agree, every girl does need a room of her own--or two or sometimes, three!