Monday, February 8, 2010

monday stuff

It's back today....
...the cold snow.


An excellant cooking day !
So I made a pot of home made soup...
...and a big batch of my spaghetti sauce.

The house smells wonderful!



Thanks for the Valentine comments!
Glad to hear I inspired some of you to get started on yours.




I used a matchbook envelope for my pattern.
Then I used a double sided paper to make the cards.




On the inside I put pockets to put money and gift cards in.
I embellished with tea tags, some Tim Holtz hardware and
some random stamping.




The hearts on the front of the cards are spiffed up with some Stickles.



...signed and dated.



Tomorrow I will show some other hearts I have been working on.




I hope you are having a good start to your week!





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet cards!

Francy said...

So pretty!

We are getting snow now. Then the freezer opens up for the next two days.

DD is making meatloaf as I type so our house smells wonderful also.

Keep warm!

Susan said...

Very pretty. We're getting more snow in the morning. I think I'll make chili for my hubby. Sounds almost as good as sketti. Take care.

Jacky said...

Yum, wish I was coming to your place for dinner!!!

The Valentines Heart cards a beautiful. Mmmm...must make one for my hubby this year (I usually buy one, how naughty).

Jacky xox

Rella said...

Love those cards......your creative mind is on a roll, for sure. I think I would like to live in that head of yours for a day.......that would be a hoot. The hearts are just perfect.

I hung my little cupcake hanging in my sTuDiO wItH A bEd.....and I think of you many times a day. Thank you, again, from my heart.

xox Rella