Friday, February 19, 2010

random friday

Hi y'all...

...it's random friday.
Time to post about anything.


Remember that mound of 1000 different fabric's?
Well, I have been busy sewing them all together so not much to show.
Throwing in a couple dolls here and there.


I want to give a shout out to the Girl Scouts!
They are selling their cookies here in OK.

Last Saturday we were driving past Lowes and I yelled STOP!
There was a sign on the road...Girl Scout cookies for sale here.
DH got his peanut butter fav's and I got my thin mints.

Yummmm...thin mints! They are the best!
So don't forget to support the girls...
(not talking about bra's here)
....the Girl Scouts.

Have a sewful weekend...I hope to.

3 comments:

Sharon Tomlinson said...

Hi, you're funny. I managed to take a breath. Wish I had a cookie. Just puttin it out there.

Susan said...

Have a great weekend!

Debbie said...

I've been supporting the girl scouts all week! Love the thin mints too!