I have been tagged by Susan to name 6 things....random,quirky,whatever about myself. I think everyone knows the rules by now so here goes.
1. When I was 18 I did pen and ink work of ships that were made into silver ingots at the Franklin Mint in Philadelphia.
2. Speaking of ships, I am afraid of big old masted ships. I had problems swimming in Lake Champlain knowing that all those sunken ships were beneath us.
3. I am a fabriholic! My motto is - "Everyday that I buy fabric is a good day."
4. I love musicals and used to participate in local theatre groups.( I need to get back to that.)
5. I was a huge Beatles fan growing up. I saw them in concert in the early 60's.
6. My biggest pet peeve is people that don't use their turn signals when driving!!!!!
Ok, now I need to tag someone else and I am taking the easy way out. If you are reading this, consider yourself TAGGED!