Friday, February 1, 2008

it's Friday!

YAY! It's Friday and I am feeling even better! I slept most of the night and today I loaded the dishwasher without feeling exausted. That is a major accomplishment for this week. I think later on I will shoot for a load of laundry. I never thought I would be happy to wash dishes and laundry. And I think my little babysitter is relieved too. Harley, the studio cat misses the studio. He has not left my side since I have been sick.
Oh, about the cute little skullies above.....I found them at Michael's. They also had purple sparkly crowns. They are made of felt with sparkles and are self sticking. So I had to experiment with them and you can stick them on a base and use it as a stamp. Of course I used the alcohol inks to ink them up.
Have an artful weekend.
Hopefully next week I will be working at full speed....have Valentine's to create.

1 comment:

tascha said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better!
Those skulls are cool! I wish there was a Micheals near me!