Saturday, August 16, 2008

a few more...

A few more pages of my latest art book made from newspaper that I am giving away next week.

paper doll (they are making a come back!)

If you turn this page in the light you can see copper flowers.

This photo doesn't do this page any justice.
The butterfly is embossed in gold and the background has a glittery floral tissue peeking thru.

I hope everyone has a great weekend!
I am looking forward to dining at my favorite Mexican restaurant tonight. But first I have at least a million things to get done in the studio. I never did finish getting it all straightened out.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

These are gorgeous! I would love to know how you make them?

Sharon Tomlinson said...

This little book you are making is so wonderful.

Vickie said...

I love paper dolls too. Do you remember Betsy McCall? Check out this site.
http://tpettit.best.vwh.net/dolls/pd_scans/betsy_mccall/index.html

Maybe you are too young. I loved the Betsy McCall dolls when I was a kid.

Your project is great.