Monday, March 30, 2009

back again....

I took a little trip back to the East coast to visit my family. It was fun to catch up and see everyone (everyone that I did not see...I will see you later this summer).

...my niece and I took a trek to the beach and this was the view from our room....sigh.


This is what I came back home to... a snowy day. My violets are now in full bloom plus a little of the white stuff.

My big find was this pink crayon pen!
I am having serious art and sewing withdrawal symptoms. I spent yesterday's studio Sunday finishing up a challenge project. Now I am ready for some new projects.


And I have to wish Ashley Force Hood a huge CONGRATS! for winning yesterday's race. After she beat my guy Ron Capps, I had to root for her. Her Dad, the legendary John Force not only signed my NHRA book but added a special touch....his greasy fingerprints!
Have a marvelous Monday!!



No comments: