Tuesday, September 30, 2008

bee happy

Just one more flower picture. Another thing I love about the morning glory is its graceful tendrils. The way her stems just wander about looking for a place to wrap around. It's kind of creepy in a way. I would love to see fast forward footage of them.


Now about that bee. See him/her? inside the white flower?

That bee came out so full of pollen that it could barely move.


It couldn't fly away and just hung around for a while.
I think it was interesting and was glad to be there to get these shots.
Have a good Tuesday!




4 comments:

UMaine Cooperative Extension said...

Now all you need is a bird and you'd have a XXX feature.

suze said...

Hey, I WAS looking for a hummer. They are too daggone fast to photograph!

UMaine Cooperative Extension said...

I went looking for a hummer once...

Rella said...

That was the best shot of a pollen dusted bee I have ever seen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xox Rella