Monday, September 15, 2008

monday instructions

It's Monday...time for photo of the week. But lets talk about Tim Holtz. He makes these (above) incredible tags. I can't get enough of them. I wish I could get a huge amount of the "believe" tags as I would put them on my Santa dolls. Anyway several of my friends had mentioned they want to marry Tim (he does amazing things and you can check out his blog on my side bar) and I replied...yep! he is the perfect husband...he is only home two weeks of the year.



Here is my Monday assignment:



....get out your

and play today!

and this means you too Debi D!
.....get those creative juices flowing....


Have a great week!





1 comment:

PennyBlue said...

LOVE the photos below. And yes Tim Holtz too. Trying to get back into play mode, myself...tho it hasnt been easy lately. Anyhoo...Happy Tuesday!