Tuesday, February 10, 2009

happy tuesday

"happy"


Or is it yummy? They were both! Made by my God Daughter last Christmas. Thought we could use some "happy" to get through the week.
I am lunching with the girls today at Santa Fe....having some steak for lunch and then have a light dinner.
My prediction for the first to go on Dancing with the Stars....SteveO! How the heck did they pick him? We'll see I guess. Maybe he will surprise us....but I am not holding my breath. I just can't see it.
Anyway tonight is Idol. Geez, I must be hooked on all this reality stuff.

4 comments:

UMaine Cooperative Extension said...

Shucks...I was hoping for anotomically correct ginger bread people.

Sandy Mastroni said...

who is steve o ???
I love watching dancing with the stars too , even if I don't know who these 'stars' are .
I wouldn't miss it
Thanks for the happy gingerbread !

deb musick said...

You just make me smile!

Jacky said...

I've just been watching Idol over here in Aust. Does get you in!!!

Yumbo, would love one of the ginger bread men (LOOOOVE gingerbread), and those valentines cards you made are cute as a button.