Thursday, February 5, 2009

todays word

Warmth

To warm your winter day. If anyone has any solutions for reoccurring neuralgia, please let me know what they are. This is day three for me and it's worse than before. It hurts just to make a facial expression. I used to get this once in a great while and it lasted for a day...but never three. And the bad thing is, it's in my eye and it's affecting my vision. I don't mean to whine but what a bad start to the new year I am having. I have an appointment for the doc next week but any tips would be appreciated.
Happy Thursday to all!

2 comments:

Zorana said...

Oh noooo... I don't even know what neuralgia is, but it doesn't sound pleasant at all. I hope that it leaves you soon. xo

Anonymous said...

Here's an affirmation to try (via Louise Hay's "You Can Heal Your Life")... "I love and approve of myself. I communicate with love."

Hope you feel better soon Suze!