Monday, July 6, 2009

breaking news

Or should I say news about my break. I took a couple of trips whilst on break. Every year my daughter and I bowl in the National bowling tournament and bowl against everyone in the United States.

This year it was in Reno. This is the view from our room and the building with the ball on top is the bowling stadium. I didn't bowl so well this year...could it be because we bowled at 7:30 in the morning?

But I did do well in the slot machine tournament. I hit triple diamonds on the pay line. Took first place and won $150. But on the regular slot machine it could have been thousands. But hey it was free and I have never hit those before and I am not complaining about winning money.
So for the rest of the week I will take each day and show something different from my journeys.
Tomorrow I will show the artsy side of Reno...a really cool art show of sorts.

No comments: