Tuesday, July 14, 2009

number art

So I have been changing my studio around....and re-organizing. I bought some more of the dollar recipe boxes at Michael's. I really like using them for storage of my art odds and ends. And they are fun to decorate.

You know I have a problem with throwing stuff away and I had an old date book by Marjolein Basten. I love her things. So I started tearing the numbers and added some bubble wrap paint effects and inks to jazz them up a bit.
Stamped the titles with one of those big stamps that the letters roll around on. Quick and easy.


I received my CARAN d'ACHE crayons today and made a special box to store them in. I can't wait to use them.


Funky little boxes....I like them.
Have a wonderful Wednesday!

3 comments:

Priti Lisa said...

Oh Suze, they are pretty boxes. You spend so much time making art for you supplies it's a wonder you manage to make your sweet dolls and bags and pictures...LOL

Amber said...

What a wonderful way to organize your art supplies. Beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Theses boxes are just adorable! Great job and have fun with the crayons. :)