Thursday, July 16, 2009

suzi love

I am a huge fan of Suzi Blu's artwork and yesterday I started taking her online class, The Goddess and the Poet. She is teaching portraits and I am mesmerized by her beautiful faces.


So last night I had "homework." I had to practice shading and I think the last time I did this seriously was back in high school...many-many years ago. Anyway this was my first sketch and I made it around midnight. It looked pretty good early this morning but now I can see my mistakes....I am still happy with it tho.


I can't wait until we get into the COLOR!!

Tomorrow I will show you what did and didn't get published in my favorite magazine...Cloth Paper Scissors.


5 comments:

Artistic Accents by Darla said...

You're doing a great job so far! Love it!
Darla

tascha said...

Looks great! I can't wait to see what you got in cloth paper scissors!
Cheers!

priti.lisa said...

Suze, Me too, me too! I'm doing the class too, but I can't start yet, too many other obligations:(
Maybe this weekend. I think you have done a wonderful job, hope I'm half as good! Lisa

Francy said...

You have such wonderful talent. Looks wonderful.

Francy

* mY fRiEnDs cALL mE Rella * said...

Love, love what you have accomplished so far.......isn't amazing what we see when we scan or photograph our work and look at it on the computer?? I have often done that during the process just to see what I needed to do next. Not sure what that is. Keep up the fab work.

xox Rella