Friday, October 3, 2008

kitty khaos

October has just begun and already Pepper has caused some mischief. She has a thing for plastic bags and now she seems to have a thing for marshmallows. I tucked the bag away under the couch pillow until I got up to put them away. Out of sight ....out of mind and I forgot. Well, she found them and this is what I woke up to find this morning.

She was carrying that bag around in her mouth and yes there were little nibble marks on the marshmallows. Then she decided that they were fun to bat around with her paws.
Not so clear photos but you get the point.
After two straight days spent in the studio I am breaking out today and see what kind of mischief I can get into. Ha!
Have an artful weekend!

1 comment:

Rella said...

This is the cutest thing!! I thought of even buying a bag for MY black kitty.........but I will confess that I would eat most of them. I luvvvvvvvvzzzzzzzzzzz marshmellow!!!

So, my friend, I did a little search on your blog to see the jean bags. You have made some lovlies. Do you do that initial embroidery yourself? Wow!! But I have to tell you that the thing I loved the most was the Oct. 9, 2008 post of opening the windows for a gentle breeze. I love the dreamy sheer curtains. I just sat here a stared and dreamed of East Coast gentle breezea and airy, delicate curtains. Thank you for that bit of respite I had looking at the beautiful photo.
xox RElla