Monday, August 31, 2009

new art

Good morning! It's a nice cool morning here in hot Oklahoma. The back door is open and the kitties are loving it. Can Fall be around the corner?



I am not finished with this piece yet but sent it in anyway because the class is ending, and it's up on the featured art for the week board....I am thrilled!



I am happy with the background on this one but not so much with her face.


As I was having breakfast on Saturday, the sun was shining on my roses just so and I jumped up to get the trusty camera. I love how it turned out.

The morning glories are decorating the yard in shades of blue and purple.
We had a non eventful weekend due to DH not feeling well. It was a bad cold and he is better now but he went to great lengths to insure that I don't catch it. Once I get a bug I tend to keep it for a very long time.


Have a marvelous Monday!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the faces!

Susan said...

Beautiful shot of the roses. Love how you were able to catch their beauty. Happy Monday, Susan