Friday, August 7, 2009

obsessed

OK, I admit it. I am obsessed with collaging containers for the studio. But I have to admit that things are shaping up and it's easier to find stuff when everything has it's own special place. And it takes my mind off of eating.....bonus!

oatmeal box

While I was cleaning the studio I found a bunch of decorative papers...more stuff to play with.
I papered my tomato cans from spaghetti day. They now hold my extra pens and brushes.

...and it's fun...
...something to do while the TV is on...
...go ahead and try it...
...recycle something this weekend...
...find a can or box (I used a large shoebox last night)..
...and make it pretty and useful...
Have an artful weekend!


2 comments:

Susan said...

Great idea. Anything to keep us from mindless snacking is OK by me. Share more of your obsession soon.

Lisa said...

I love collaging oatmeal boxes! Very satisfying. :)