Sunday, March 30, 2008

studio & art mail

One more studio day left and one more day until a new warmer month. This is my doll house. It's from England (I used to live there) and when my Mom came to visit she bought this for me. I still have my doll house from the 60's and after dragging it around the world, DH says it's time to let it go. It's the kind that's made from a thin type of wood. I was hoping for a grand daughter but was blessed with grand sons.
This house has 3 floors and opens to the front with hinges on the side. So it makes a cute cabinet of sorts. I love it! Oh and that is one of my mini Santa dolls on the front.

Just some recent random mail art.

This was a package with a plethora of my stamps.


The back. The end.




1 comment:

deb musick said...

Love you mail art. I have not done any in a long time...The ATC class was awesome; my first time to do them. I had a great time. After seeing your samples, I have emailed Cindy to see if there is room in your stamping & more class. I need crop-a-dile lessons.