Thursday, July 31, 2008

cupcakes & class

I finally finished this cupcake with a huge cherry on top. It's made of glue and glitter. I put glue in a spiral on some freezer paper and sprinkled it with pinkish glitter. Once it's dry it peels off the paper. Then when I put the wax on, it toned it down.


I am teaching this class tonight at the Paper Crown. So I am off to bake real cupcakes to take for my class. I got a new car yesterday (it came in last night) and I am dying to get out and explore it! But I have to get my class stuff together first. More on that later........

4 comments:

UMaine Cooperative Extension said...

Oh man, you can't keep us hanging! Do tell!

suze said...

Hint: It's not a Mustang. I am reclaiming my status as Chevygirl!!

Heather said...

That is adorable! Love it!~

~Red Tin Heart~ said...

i love the cupcake! xoxo nita