Wednesday, July 9, 2008

new day....old art

Very, very old art! I found this while cleaning out the studio. It's one of my first pen and ink pieces and I believe I was 15 or 16 when I made it....back in the late 60's. It was in very bad shape and I scanned it before throwing it away. Now I think....what was I thinking? I never throw anything away....just ask DH. I should have played with it and incorporated it into some of my collages.....oh well.
Day number ??? still cleaning (didn't clean yesterday) I went out and bought storage stuff at Big Lots. Back to the grind today and preparing for my class tomorrow....putting kits together and baking cupcakes...yum!

2 comments:

Sharon Tomlinson said...

I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU THRU THE ORIGIANAL AWAY!!!!
Well at least you scanned it. You will use copies in your art anyway. I can't wait to see. Looks like a "sister's" house to me.

Lunara said...

Wow.. you did a great artwork when you was 15.. ^_^
Saludos..
Lunara