Thursday, July 17, 2008

over the hump thursday

Still cleaning and you ask what takes me so long to get the studio straightened out? Well, I can't stay focused being around all those yummy art supplies so I cheat and play a little whilst cleaning up. So I thought I'd better show some of those things.....

I had this paper mache' business card holder and I covered it with napkins. Then I thought that these new crayons would look better in it than business cards....for now.


And I cranked out some new cards.
Oh, and there is more........tomorrow.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HOW can you clean and take photos at the same time...further more, those are lovely crayons where did you find them? I spent my live avoiding pink, now I am OBsessESSed with it and all things remotely!

Sharon Tomlinson said...

Let's cover the world with napkins. Yes. Make everything beautiful.

UMaine Cooperative Extension said...

Suze - Cool cards. Maybe I can get our organization to hire you to do our cards.

Sharon - I like the idea of covering the world with napkins. I think I'll start with my kids...

Suze - Very cool Beatles memorabilia! Didn't you see them in Baltimore, hon?

suze said...

Marc, yes I did Hon!
Your Mom told me that a woman that works at Barnes and Noble was really impressed with the card I decorated for your Dad and that I should design for them. He didn't take the gift card out and handed her the whole thing.

jerseytjej - I got the crayons at Michael's in the dollar bin.